Join the Team
In the future, we will moving to Innovations Plaza – space dedicated to innovation and entrepreneurship. That’s where you’ll find an ever expanding team of smart, creative, passionate people doing their part to expand and enhance online and other forms of digital learning. Together, we’re on a mission to blaze new trails in digital learning on campus, and beyond. We are leap frogging current norms and practices, with a vision of offering lifelong learning opportunities through new and innovative digital learning formats.
We invite you to learn more about current openings and the benefits of working for DSU and the Office of Distance & Digital Learning.
- Technologists (part-time, October 2018)
- Coordinator, Program Development (December 2018)
- Coordinator, Training & Quality Assurance (December 2018)
- Learning Designer (Spring 2019)
In addition to the amazing work environment, the university provides an incredible benefit package helping to make living more affordable and fun.
- Competitive salaries
- Retirement Plan (14.2% of salary)
- Tuition Waiver (employee and spouse/children)
- Medical (92%) and Dental Insurance (95%), Optional Vision
- Group Term Life Insurance ($50k-employee, $3k-spouse/children)
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Holidays (12 days: 11 designated, 1 personal day)
- Vacation/Sick Leave (vacation, 12-22 days/year; sick, 1 day/month)
- Did we already mention? … working in the best office on campus!